Learning from our multi-disciplinary faculty can offer several advantages when you enroll in our 200hr yoga teacher training program. Here are some reasons why:
- Diverse perspectives: a multi-disciplinary faculty can bring diverse perspectives to the training program, offering a broader range of knowledge and experience than a single-discipline program.
- Holistic approach: a multi-disciplinary faculty can offer a more holistic approach to teaching yoga, integrating different disciplines such as anatomy, physiology, psychology, and philosophy to create a more comprehensive understanding of the practice.
- Professional development: our faculty can enhance a teacher’s ability to work with different populations and offer more personalized instruction.
- Specialized knowledge: our faculty can offer specialized knowledge in specific areas, such as trauma-sensitive yoga, prenatal yoga, oncology yoga, yoga for Parkinson’s disease, that can prepare future yoga teachers for working with diverse populations and needs.
- Collaborative learning: a multi-disciplinary faculty can offer a collaborative learning environment fostering a sense of community and support.
Our faculty of teachers can offer a more comprehensive and diverse learning experience for yoga teacher trainees, providing a broader range of knowledge and experience that can enhance a teacher’s ability to work with different populations and offer personalized instruction and make a change in our communities.
Visit our website for more information about our unique training: https://warriorflowschool.com